Below is an outline of what The Tall Chef catering can offer. However, our flexibility is one of our strong points!
Wedding and Events
From $25 per guest
Our wedding catering is as personalized to you – the couple – as possible. With that in mind, we consult you on your preferences before putting a menu together. Your day: your food!
A typical buffet price will depend on the number of hot entrees, the number of different salad sides, and the additional potatoes / homemade bread options that you go for. Example menus and prices will be posted shortly.
From $10/head for three bites, upwards.
Example hors d'oeuvres:
*Confit duck with Mission figs and candied orange peel.
* Honey-truffled Burrata cheese with pickled beetroot
* Crab croquettes with a creamed fennel and Granny Smith apple
* Wild mushroom and thyme polenta bites
* Walnut, green olive and goat's cheese pastry bites
* Tomato jam on crisp crostini with basil oil and thyme
* Cajun-spiced prawns with lemongrass aoili
* Mini sweetcorn fritters with avocado and green tomato salsa
*Chard and ricotta babajuan
*Mixed wild mushroom and tarragon filo rolls
* Malaysian chicken dippers with groundnut sauce
* Dates stuffed with Stilton blue cheese and wrapped in bacon
* Flowerpots of crudites with smoked sweet potato 'soil'
* Home-cured salmon on wholegrain bread with sweet confit lemon
* Spiced Bison balls with mint and coriander seed yoghurt
* Coconut-ginger chicken wraps with Fresno dipping sauce
From $45 / head for 4 courses, upwards.
* Vanilla-Infused Scallop; asparagus tips
* Chilled Tomato Consomme; basil oil; cilantro flowers
* Cider-braised Pig's Cheek; Fondant potato; Celeriac puree; Ginger jus
* Goat's cheese and Green-gage plum tartlet
* Watermelon and mint sorbet cleanser
* Chocolate fondants; Salted caramel; Red berries
* A selection of Petit-Fours served with coffee
(Example menu price: $82.50 / head)